    tia
    john

    ---

    John, Jun 22, 2004

  2. John

    Boomer Guest

    John wrote:
    > just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have
    > a new board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the
    > board is stable. tia

    Does this look like a fucking computer support group to you, you dumb ****?
    This newsgroup is for women who want to discuss their husband's penis
    dysfunction. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here, would I, retard?

    Boomer, Jun 22, 2004

  3. John

    Paul - xxx Guest

    John typed:
    > just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have a new
    > board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the board is
    > stable. tia

    Yes

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Jun 22, 2004
  4. John

    philo Guest

    "John" <not hereno > wrote in message
    > just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have a new
    > board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the board is

    stable.
    > tia
    > john

    USB2 did not exist at the time win98 came out
    but it can support USB2... all you need is the hardware and drivers

    philo, Jun 22, 2004
  5. John

    John Guest

    Thxs for input all yes i have the hardware just that drivers were done third
    party,so may go to xphome,i have enough of my prtnr when she is pms.lol
    thxs again guys and girly
    john

    John, Jun 22, 2004
  6. Howdy!

    > just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have a new
    > board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the board is

    stable.

    It CAN'T? *looks at Win98 machine* Funny, I've got several
    Win98SE machines running USB 2.0.

    I'd opt for XP Pro myself, but that's me.

    No - wait - I'd opt for 2K Pro, and tell Microsoft to stuff XP where
    the sun don't shine ...

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jun 23, 2004