    How do I copy the system files to windows
    from the dos prompt.I forgot.
    regards al
    al, Oct 20, 2003

  2. al

    ToGrok Guest

    Do you mean "sys a: c:" ( if you are booting from a floppy and want to
    transfer the system files to the c: drive)?

    ToGrok, Oct 20, 2003

  3. al

    al Guest

    I mean if I have them on a diskette.
    al

    al, Oct 20, 2003
  4. al

    ToGrok Guest

    Ok, then "sys a: c:". This will transfer the system files from the floppy
    disk to the hard drive.

    ToGrok, Oct 20, 2003
  5. al

    Patrick Guest

    al wrote:
    > How do I copy the system files to windows
    > from the dos prompt.I forgot.
    > regards al

    You'll need the system files on your floppy (bootable floppy), plus you will
    need 'sys.com' to be on your boot-floppy.

    or specifically from the bootable-floppy; sys c:
    Patrick, Oct 20, 2003