    friend who has an non-internet connected ThinkPad with Win98se installed.

    Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

    TIA

    Trent C, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Trent C

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Trent C posted ...

    > As the subject line - I need to download a good, stable free app for a
    > friend who has an non-internet connected ThinkPad with Win98se
    > installed.
    >
    > Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

    I ran a normal film DVD and used the included 'Interactual' player .. most
    stable and great as a simple DVD player ..

    http://www.interactual.com

    --
    Paul

    Paul - xxx, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Trent C

    Daniel Badke Guest

    Daniel Badke, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Trent C

    JWooden271 Guest

    >As the subject line - I need to download a good, stable free app for a
    >friend who has an non-internet connected ThinkPad with Win98se installed.

    Well, there's a little problem with your request. It is VERY VERY VERY hard to
    find DVD playing software that is both free and legal.

    If you want software to play a DVD, check to see if one came with your
    computer/DVD-ROM drive.

    Otherwise, you will have to pay about $15 for software such as this DVD player
    plugin for WMP:
    http://www.intervideo.com/media_pack/jsp/Product_Profile.jsp?p=DVDXPack

    JWooden271, Dec 27, 2003