Win7 RC1

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo, Feb 27, 2009.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Feb 27, 2009

  2. Old Gringo

    XS11E Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote:

    > Anyone know when it's going to be released?

    Should be out right about now on Connect and Technet but ONLY for Beta
    Testers AFAIK, I don't know if there will be a public release, most
    sources say no.

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    http://improve-usenet.org

    XS11E, Feb 27, 2009

  3. Old Gringo

    1PW Guest

    On 02/27/2009 12:18 PM, Old Gringo sent:
    > Anyone know when it's going to be released?

    April 10th?

    <http://i.gizmodo.com/5157977/windows-7-release-candidate-to-be-released-april-10th>

    --
    1PW @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

    1PW, Feb 27, 2009
  4. Old Gringo wrote:

    > Anyone know when it's going to be released?

    Isn't SP2 for Vista overdue anyways?

    wisdomkiller & pain, Feb 27, 2009
  5. Old Gringo

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:18:42 -0600, Old Gringo wrote:

    >Anyone know when it's going to be released?

    Not yet, but there seems to be a lot of work to do. Although the forum
    is already discussing changes between Beta and RC.

    Hope it's a while, the date of the last download I have from Technet is
    for the beta is still what's on the Technet page.

    File Name: en_windows_7_beta_dvd_x86_x15-29073.iso Date Posted (UTC):
    12/22/2008 2:41:15 PM
    SHA1: 6071184282B2156FF61CDC5260545C078CCA31EE ISO/CRC: AABA5A48
    Available to Levels: TechNet Plus SA Media; TechNet Plus (Retail);
    TechNet Direct (Retail); TechNet Plus (VL); TechNet Plus Direct (VL);
    TechNet Cert Partner; TechNet Gold Cert Partner; T1;

    RC changes posted Feb 26th
    http://blogs.msdn.com/e7/archive/2009/02/26/some-changes-since-beta.aspx
    didn't see any release date.

    Me

    why?, Feb 27, 2009
  6. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Two Cents To The XS11E Post:
    > Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know when it's going to be released?

    > Should be out right about now on Connect and Technet but ONLY for Beta
    > Testers AFAIK, I don't know if there will be a public release, most
    > sources say no.

    I have the beta version now with all the updates.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Feb 28, 2009
  7. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Two Cents To The 1PW Post:
    > On 02/27/2009 12:18 PM, Old Gringo sent:
    >> Anyone know when it's going to be released?

    > April 10th?
    >
    > <http://i.gizmodo.com/5157977/windows-7-release-candidate-to-be-released-april-10th>

    April 10th it is.
    Thank You

    Old Gringo, Feb 28, 2009
  8. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Two Cents To The wisdomkiller & pain Post:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know when it's going to be released?

    > Isn't SP2 for Vista overdue anyways?

    Don't know, Went from XP to Win7, of course on separate HD's <g>

    Old Gringo, Feb 28, 2009
  9. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Two Cents To The why? Post:
    > On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:18:42 -0600, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know when it's going to be released?

    > Not yet, but there seems to be a lot of work to do. Although the forum
    > is already discussing changes between Beta and RC.
    >
    > Hope it's a while, the date of the last download I have from Technet is
    > for the beta is still what's on the Technet page.
    >
    > File Name: en_windows_7_beta_dvd_x86_x15-29073.iso Date Posted (UTC):
    > 12/22/2008 2:41:15 PM
    > SHA1: 6071184282B2156FF61CDC5260545C078CCA31EE ISO/CRC: AABA5A48
    > Available to Levels: TechNet Plus SA Media; TechNet Plus (Retail);
    > TechNet Direct (Retail); TechNet Plus (VL); TechNet Plus Direct (VL);
    > TechNet Cert Partner; TechNet Gold Cert Partner; T1;
    >

    > RC changes posted Feb 26th
    > http://blogs.msdn.com/e7/archive/2009/02/26/some-changes-since-beta.aspx
    > didn't see any release date.
    >
    > Me

    Good info, Thank You

    Old Gringo, Feb 28, 2009
  10. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know when it's going to be released?
    >>

    > Released???
    >
    > Heck I never new "RC" was even in prison again...
    >
    > what did he do this time?

    I don't think RC is in prison although he did spend overnight in the
    County Jail about a year ago for DWI. <g>

    Old Gringo, Feb 28, 2009
  11. "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know when it's going to be released?
    > --
    > Old Gringo
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > http://www.NuBoy-Industries.comm

    Hopefully never it ought to get life

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Mar 1, 2009
  12. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Two Cents To The Zu Arsschlaark! Post:

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know when it's going to be released?
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.comm

    > Hopefully never it ought to get life

    :) Got to keep the economy rolling. <g>

    Old Gringo, Mar 1, 2009
  13. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Mar 1, 2009
  14. "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    > Cents To The Zu Arsschlaark! Post:
    >>
    >> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >>> Anyone know when it's going to be released?
    >>> --
    >>> Old Gringo
    >>> Just West Of Nowhere
    >>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.comm

    >> Hopefully never it ought to get life
    >>

    > :) Got to keep the economy rolling. <g>

    :) Rolling, rolling, rolling, keep the chain gang balling ..

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Mar 2, 2009