    activity.

    Is Seven not making the distinction?

    Tony. . .
    tsperling, Jul 3, 2009

  2. Apparently your problem is not unique and you can get additional info at
    the Electric Sheep forum:

    http://community.sheepserver.net/node/49

    Windows Client Release Notes
    Tue, 06/09/2009 - 01:40 — spot

    Get it here: http://electricsheep.org/electricsheep-2.7b17.exe

    Download and double click to install. You can run it either by waiting
    for your screensaver to come on, or double clicking on the desktop icon,
    then clicking the "Run" button.

    If you have version 2.6 you should uninstall it first, and remove the
    contents of "c:\windows\system32\electricsheep-cache\mpeg". If you
    uninstall v2.6 after installing v2.7, you'll need to reinstall v2.7.

    If you have trouble, see the help page.

    System Requirements: Windows XP or better. The screensaver may require
    the latest graphics drivers to run properly. If it doesn't run after
    installation, check your computer manufacturer's website. If it's still
    not working, get the diagnostic program GPU-Z and send us the output
    from it and DxDiag and your log file (on XP look in C:\Document and
    Settings\All Users\Application Data\ElectricSheep, or on Vista
    C:\ProgramData\ElectricSheep).

    See comments below for how to set a proxy.

    Bobby Johnson, Jul 3, 2009