  1. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Where does it say what version you are running?
    Kue2, Jan 10, 2009

  2. Kue2

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Kue2:
    Go to the computer/system properties/system page.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64 SP1
    Dennis Pack, Jan 10, 2009

  3. Go to the control Panel and open the System icon. Mine
    states by System type "64-bit Operating system."

    Bobby Johnson, Jan 10, 2009
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 11, 2009
  5. Kue2

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Kue2.

    My favorite way, ever since the Windows Logo key appeared on my keyboard,
    along about Win98:

    <Win>+<Break>

    That is, use the <Win> like a <Shift> key while you press the <Pause/Break>
    key - in the upper right of most keyboards.

    The System Properties page will pop up in your face - and if it's a 64-bit
    operating system, it will say so.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP
    (Running Windows Live Mail 2009 in Win7 Ultimate x64 7000)

    R. C. White, Jan 12, 2009
  6. Kue2

    roman modic Guest

    Hello!

    "R. C. White" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi, Kue2.
    >
    > My favorite way, ever since the Windows Logo key appeared on my keyboard,
    > along about Win98:
    >
    > <Win>+<Break>
    >
    > That is, use the <Win> like a <Shift> key while you press the <Pause/Break>
    > key - in the upper right of most keyboards.

    >"Kue2" <> wrote in message news:...
    >> Where does it say what version you are running?

    If your keyboard does not have "Win" key, you can type 64 into
    the [Search programs and files] field in the start menu. If "Internet Explorer (64-bit)"
    is in the list of programs, then you have w7 x64 ... :)

    Cheers, Roman
    roman modic, Jan 13, 2009