    popping up????

    --
    Hugh

    Kue2, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Check under device manager to see if there are any other devices that are
    not installed yet.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 28, 2005

  3. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    Then you can work your way thru the new hardware wizard to the last page and
    select or deselect the option available there.

    John Barnes, Jul 28, 2005
  4. It is a multifunctional printer. At this point it is likely that Epson has
    driver support for the printing function but not all of the other functions.
    Epson probably does not yet have 64bit drivers for the scanner, for example.
    You should check this out on the Epson site. Be glad you don't own a Canon.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 29, 2005
  5. A post below says that the scanner does function. No word on the photo
    printer, though.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 29, 2005
  6. Kue2

    Rick Guest

    The Epson U.S. site has both: scanner software and printer software for
    the CX4600 in Windows x64.

    Rick, Jul 29, 2005