    Can AMD SEMPRON 2800+ processor
    work with WIN64?

    Thanks.

    vvv2, Jan 17, 2006

  2. vvv2

    Dave English Guest

    In message <>, vvv2
    <> writes
    >Hi,
    >
    >Can AMD SEMPRON 2800+ processor
    >work with WIN64?

    My Sempron 2600+ does, it is a SDA2600AIO2BA LBBIX 0534DPMW.

    If you get the CPU in a box it should have a AMD 64 bit sticker:

    <http://www.sanders.demon.co.uk/Images/PIC00001-2.jpg>

    Regards
    --
    Dave English Senior Software & Systems Engineer
    Internet Platform Development, Thus plc

    Dave English, Jan 17, 2006

  3. vvv2

    Rick Guest

    Go to the AMD web site and look up your Sempron part number to find out
    for sure:

    http://www.amdcompare.com/us-en/desktop/

    Rick, Jan 17, 2006
  4. Yes, you can for sure.
    I have one PC with your processor working together with an ASUS K8N mobo.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 17, 2006