    Can anyone tell me what is win32gb.exe is, my Norton firewall is telling me
    that is a medium risk but is recommending that I block it.

    Thanks.
    Bigfred, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Bigfred

    Paper Weight Guest

    Paper Weight, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Bigfred

    Bigfred Guest

    Thanks for the site, this seems to be running in the processes assume it
    would be ok to delete from there.

    Bigfred, Feb 15, 2004
  4. Bigfred

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php?filter=win32gb.exe
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/AutoSearch.html
    http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/t/trojandownloader_win32_dluca_i.asp
    http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_100730.htm

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:47:10 -0000, in
    <oeHXb.14673$>
    Bigfred scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 15, 2004
  5. Bigfred

    Paper Weight Guest

    Read Mike's list. You'll need to delete the file & remove it from
    start-up, not just stop the process.

    Paper Weight, Feb 15, 2004
  6. Bigfred

    Bigfred Guest

    Thanks guys some great sites and information, suffice to say problem is now
    solved, once again thank you.

    Bigfred, Feb 15, 2004
  7. Bigfred

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:37:55 -0000, in
    <ZZHXb.14834$>
    Bigfred scrawled:

    >Thanks guys some great sites and information, suffice to say problem is now
    >solved, once again thank you.
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php?filter=win32gb.exe
    >> http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/AutoSearch.html