    I attempted to download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, but Avast stopped the download.

    I'm not sure how to go about removing this.
    Help? D:
    shesellsseashells, Feb 5, 2012

  2. shesellsseashells

    shesellsseashells

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    When I attempt to DL Malwarebytes:

    Notification from Avast -

    Infection: Win32:Trojan-gen
    Action: Connection aborted
    Process: c:program files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    shesellsseashells, Feb 5, 2012

  3. shesellsseashells

    edo

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    This is kinda stupid advice, but i suggest you try removing chrome, i had some problems, and after removing all worked, i use opera now :D
    edo, Feb 5, 2012
  4. shesellsseashells

    shesellsseashells

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    I rebooted in safe mode and DL'ed MBAM with IE.

    Here's the log:

    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.60.1.1000
    www.malwarebytes.org
    Database version: v2012.02.05.01
    Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS (Safe Mode/Networking)
    Internet Explorer 8.0.7601.17514
    nw20 :: NW20-VAIO [administrator]
    05/02/2012 12:46:07
    mbam-log-2012-02-05 (12-46-07).txt
    Scan type: Quick scan
    Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
    Scan options disabled: P2P
    Objects scanned: 191169
    Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 29 second(s)
    Memory Processes Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)
    Memory Modules Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)
    Registry Keys Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)
    Registry Values Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)
    Registry Data Items Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)
    Folders Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)
    Files Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)
    (end)

    Thanks. I'm considering doing this after I get this sorted.
    shesellsseashells, Feb 5, 2012