    I cannot find info on it anywhere. It must have been on my system for months
    and AVG never found it till now.

    Any info greatly appreciated

    jack the lad, Feb 20, 2005

  2. McAfee has no real information on it either...

    W32/Mkar.gen -- http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_126622.htm
    W32/Mkar.a -- http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_130636.htm

    --
    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Feb 20, 2005

  3. jack the lad

    jack the lad Guest

    WOW, I cant believe there is no info.
    I know where this came from now..

    Thanks for your reply :)

    jack the lad, Feb 20, 2005
  4. Id like to know that information.
    A poster in a.c.a-v had a False Positive on two EA Games by AVG for this infector.

    --

    | WOW, I cant believe there is no info.
    | I know where this came from now..
    |
    | Thanks for your reply :)

    | > McAfee has no real information on it either...
    | >
    | > W32/Mkar.gen -- http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_126622.htm
    | > W32/Mkar.a -- http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_130636.htm
    | >
    | > --
    | > Dave