    newsgroup. Anything out there ? Info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks - and - happy
    holidays to all. ................ John.
    Administrator/jhafele, Dec 26, 2007

  2. Use the server newsgroups already in place. MS is not making new public
    newsgroups.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 26, 2007

  3. As Colin says, it's very unlikley that there will be new newsgroups, so
    we'll just make do with the ones we already have. MS is under the delusion
    that they can just do forums and everyone will be happy. But as long as
    there are newsgroups, people like Colin, and Carlos and Tony and John and
    many, many others will be here, offering what little we know, to help
    others. It's called a community, and it existed before MS and will continue
    long after they forget what it is or how to be part of it.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 26, 2007
  4. Thanks a lot, guys. Appreciate your responses. ................ John.

    Administrator/jhafele, Dec 26, 2007
  5. Administrator/jhafele

    Zootal Guest

    If MS is not making any new newsgrousp, why do they bother running the
    existing ones? It seems to me they should crap of get off of the pot.
    Support them whole heartedly, including making new groups, or pull the plug
    and shut them all down.

    Zootal, Dec 26, 2007
  6. Administrator/jhafele

    Zootal Guest

    Esh...I need grammar and spelling lessons...

    Zootal, Dec 26, 2007
  7. Go tell MS. Charlie and several others of the group have talked with them
    about it for the last three years.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 26, 2007
  8. Yes, it's not like we haven't been saying this!

    And now our biggest proponent internally is leaving. <sigh>

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 27, 2007