    Please help,
    thank-you
    Tim

    Tim, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Tim

    The Bear Guest

    Have you checked windows drive manager to confirm it has a designated drive
    letter.

    Control Panel->Administrative Tools->computer management

    Navigate the tree till you find disk management find the disk / partion and
    right click to assign a drive letter

    Bear

    "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons as you are crunchy and taste good
    with ketchup"

    The Bear, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Thank You Bear, but when I stated WIN2K wouldn't see my second hard
    drive I really ment it wouldn't no where device manager, disk
    management no where but I did fix it quite easy I'm posting a new
    thead for the fix.
    Tim

    Tim, Dec 10, 2003