    solution or fix. Thanks in advance.

    Regards,

    Boe
    Boe, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Boe

    Boomer Guest

    Boe said:

    > Has anyone else experienced this problem:
    >
    > I have a Windows 2000 Professional desktop connected to DSL. I
    > sometimes videoconference with friends using NetMeeting.
    > Lately, while connected with NetMeeting and surfing the web
    > using IE6, I'll try to go to a web page and Wham!!! my machine
    > crashes, blue screen of death, with some kind of Kernel
    > exception.

    [snip]
    > Would love to hear of a solution or fix. Thanks in
    > advance.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Boe

    Maybe "some kind of Kernel" fix below?

    "Troubleshooting KERNEL32.DLL Errors"
    http://www.aumha.org/a/kernel32.htm
    and
    Kernel32 & Krnl386 - Errors
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/errkrn32.htm
    http://www.the-it-mercenary.com/forums/Windows98/posts/4693.html
    Boomer, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Boe

    °Mike° Guest

    To add to Boomer's info:

    Definition of Kernel32.dll Error Messages
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/windows/topics/errormsg/kbkern.asp

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:38:18 -0400, in
    <G3Jbb.16459$>
    Boe scrawled: