Win2k Group Policy

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mr.W, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Mr.W

    Mr.W Guest

    Hi everybody...

    I am Wong, I have problem regarding group policy. Hope
    someone can help me to solve this problem.

    I have a win2k Active Directory. I want to apply the group
    policy that I create to clients running win95 and win98. I
    also want when user log on using computer running win95 or
    win98 to have their previous computer setting and their
    mydocuments folder follow them and software that they can
    use and install.

    It seem is regarding roaming profiles, folder redirection
    and software restriction, but the win2k AD group policy
    doesn't support win95 and win98 clients. So, anybody have
    any suggestions to help me to solve this problem can send
    me a mail to

    Thank You.
    Mr.W, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Mr.W

    Simon Geary Guest

    Hello Wong, Windows 95 and 98 do not support Group Policy. You need to use
    the old NT style system policies instead.

    Simon Geary, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Mr.W

    billyw Guest

    hi