    2003 server.

    thanks
    pps

    PPS, Aug 6, 2004

  2. PPS

    catwalker63 Guest

    "PPS" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news::

    > Hi All,
    >
    > My windows 2003 server has a problem with shutting down within 60secs
    > during which every other activity ceases. is there any patch available
    > for correcting this problem. i know winxp has but cant get it working
    > for win 2003 server.
    >
    > thanks
    > pps

    Is it not shutting down at all or is just taking longer than you expect?
    Server does usually take more time than Professional. How long will
    depend on the type and number of services you have installed and running.

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 6, 2004

  3. PPS

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 6, 2004 "PPS" blathered:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > My windows 2003 server has a problem with shutting down within 60secs
    > during which every other activity ceases. is there any patch available
    > for correcting this problem. i know winxp has but cant get it working
    > for win 2003 server.

    Sounds like Blaster.

    --
    Tech "Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 6, 2004
  4. PPS

    JaR Guest

    PPS wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > My windows 2003 server has a problem with shutting down within 60secs during
    > which every other activity ceases. is there any patch available for
    > correcting this problem. i know winxp has but cant get it working for win
    > 2003 server.
    >
    > thanks
    > pps

    Google; win 2003 blaster

    Post details when your job will be available with salary offered.

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 6, 2004
  5. PPS

    Chun Wong Guest

    I bet he is not an IT technical guy, so his job will not be available for
    you.....

    Chun Wong, Aug 9, 2004
  6. PPS

    JaR Guest

    Chun Wong wrote:

    > I bet he is not an IT technical guy, so his job will not be available for
    > you.....

    Oh, darn. Well if you're sure I'll go ahead and unpack the suitcase.

    JaR
    Disappointed Thug

    JaR, Aug 9, 2004
  7. PPS