    bluetooth drivers for Win2003? Where can I download them?

    Thanks,

    John
    John Gerard, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Hi John,

    Currently, the Microsoft Bluetooth stack is only supported under Windows XP.
    The Microsoft Bluetooth stack is not included and will not install with any
    of the Windows 2003 Server SKUs. So if you want use the Bluetooth dongle
    that came with your mouse, you'll need to run Windows XP SP2.

    I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you better news.

    --
    Sandy Spinrad [MSFT]
    Developer, Windows Core Bluetooth Team

    Sandy Spinrad [MSFT], Sep 15, 2004