    Please cc your answer to my email address...

    Thanks and regards,

    Wendell

    Wendell, Nov 22, 2004

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    No cut off date.
    I don't cc to email.

    Wayne

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 22, 2004

  3. You're kidding....right? A cutoff date on an Active, current operating
    system? Sure!

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Nov 22, 2004
  4. There is no cutoff date for any of the 2003 exams yet. That date will be a
    very long way off as the next OS version is not yet released!

    =?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Wendell

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Why would there be a "next os"? Isn't server 2003 perfect?

    =meanoldman=, Nov 22, 2004
  6. Wendell

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =meanoldman= climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Why would there be a "next os"? Isn't server 2003 perfect?

    Great. Now everybody in the office knows that I'm not working. Thanks a lot
    mean.

    JaR
    LOL Thug

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  7. Wendell

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "=meanoldman=" <> said in

    > Why would there be a "next os"? Isn't server 2003 perfect?

    but the NeXT OS was called NeXTstep

    http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?st=1&c=277

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  8. 1. Way to FAIL at reading comprehension
    2. Way to be a jackass (take it to SA please)

    And to the rest of you who actually provided a helpful response, thank you
    very much.

    -W

    =?Utf-8?B?V2VuZGVsbA==?=, Nov 23, 2004