    administrative rules but not to enter my administrative password every time
    i start this program

    Thank you
    Volodymyr Danishevskiy, Jan 1, 2005

  2. Volodymyr Danishevskiy

    Dan DiNicolo Guest

    Volodymyr Danishevskiy wrote:
    > Hi,
    >

    > Could you please help me to solve the issue of password promt in
    > Win2000Pro,as i want to run a program on my local computer with
    > administrative rules but not to enter my administrative password
    > every time i start this program
    >

    > Thank you

    Check out this link, specifically the answer given by Germati - it involves
    scripting, but it's definitely possible.

    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/WinXP/Q_20906129.html

    --
    Dan DiNicolo
    MCSE, CCNP, CCDA
    Dan DiNicolo, Jan 1, 2005

  3. Volodymyr Danishevskiy, Jan 1, 2005
  4. Volodymyr Danishevskiy

    Dan DiNicolo Guest

    Volodymyr Danishevskiy wrote:
    >> Check out this link, specifically the answer given by Germati - it
    >> involves scripting, but it's definitely possible.
    >>
    >> http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/WinXP/Q_20906129.html
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dan DiNicolo
    >> MCSE, CCNP, CCDA
    >> http://www.2000trainers.com

    > Hey!
    >
    > could you provide a FREE link to the solution,though it seems to be
    > archived by the admin
    >

    > Thank you

    You shouldn't need to sign up to see the solution. Just scroll down beyond
    the ads on the page to get to the replies to the question.

    --
    Dan DiNicolo
    MCSE, CCNP, CCDA
    Dan DiNicolo, Jan 1, 2005

  5. > You shouldn't need to sign up to see the solution. Just scroll down beyond
    > the ads on the page to get to the replies to the question.
    >
    > --
    > Dan DiNicolo
    > MCSE, CCNP, CCDA
    > http://www.2000trainers.com

    Thanks buddy,was nice attempt but i have problems with scripting and
    programming in general
    do you have less complicated solution for the issue if of course any,

    Thanx for the help
    Volodymyr Danishevskiy, Jan 2, 2005
  6. Volodymyr Danishevskiy

    Dan DiNicolo Guest

    Volodymyr Danishevskiy wrote:
    >> You shouldn't need to sign up to see the solution. Just scroll down
    >> beyond the ads on the page to get to the replies to the question.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dan DiNicolo
    >> MCSE, CCNP, CCDA
    >> http://www.2000trainers.com
    >>

    > Thanks buddy,was nice attempt but i have problems with scripting and
    > programming in general
    > do you have less complicated solution for the issue if of course any,
    >

    > Thanx for the help

    The only other option that comes to mind is the Runas replacement tool
    outlined here:

    http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBO/tip7200/rh7258.htm

    --
    Dan DiNicolo