    I am a college student and need these for an assignment. I cant seem to
    obtain them using printscreen. If someone could please direct me to where I
    can find said images I would be most greatful.
    dreamer, Sep 30, 2003

  2. dreamer

    Boomer Guest

    dreamer wrote:

    > I need an image of the network logon window where the username
    > and password are input. I also need an image of the shutdown
    > window that pops up when one clicks on shutdown.
    >
    > I am a college student and need these for an assignment. I cant
    > seem to obtain them using printscreen. If someone could please
    > direct me to where I can find said images I would be most
    > greatful.

    Go to a site like www.webattack.com and download a screen capture
    program.
    Boomer, Sep 30, 2003

  3. dreamer

    dreamer Guest

    You cant screen capture the network logon because the operating system isnt
    loaded yet, and therefor no access to a screen capture program is available.

    Any other ideas?

    dreamer, Sep 30, 2003
  4. dreamer

    Mike Calkins Guest

    How about using that digital camera that your Mom gave you?

    Mike Calkins, Sep 30, 2003
  5. dreamer

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:57:56 GMT, dreamer wrote:

    >I need an image of the network logon window where the username and password
    >are input. I also need an image of the shutdown window that pops up when
    >one clicks on shutdown.
    >
    >I am a college student and need these for an assignment. I cant seem to
    >obtain them using printscreen. If someone could please direct me to where I
    >can find said images I would be most greatful.

    30 day demo of Dameware Mini Remote Control.
    http://www.dameware.com/
    Install Client on Win 2000 Srv, Install Console on another PC.
    Use the 2nd PC to connect to the Win 2000 then use screen capture on the
    2nd PC.

    Works fine.

    Or another remote product.

    Another option www.google.com for something like
    install win2000 step by step screen shots
    then ask the owner of that website permission to use the images.

    Me
    why?, Sep 30, 2003