    Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?

    Cheers
    Luis

    =?Utf-8?B?bXRfc2FiYW8=?=, Jul 8, 2005

  2. "mt_sabao" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    > Ive been trying to register in the trial download page. Must have done
    > this
    > 10 times in the last month. I all works correctly, and says "you will
    > receive
    > a email soon with serial number information and link"
    > Happens never got one. Anyone knows what the problem is? where can i get a
    > trial serial number?!
    > Cmon Microsoft, you can do better than this, cant you?

    I tested this a couple of days ago and I did receive my e-mail with CD key
    after a day or so.
    Ensure you or your ISP is not blocking the mail as SPAM etc

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Jul 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bXRfc2FiYW8=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Sounds like your email provider is filtering your email messages. Check to
    see if it will work with another email service. Maybe set up a hotmail
    account for this purpose.

    John Barnes, Jul 8, 2005
  4. i think ive already tried it with my hotmail mail, but will do it again
    though. Not sure it will work.

    =?Utf-8?B?bXRfc2FiYW8=?=, Jul 8, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bXRfc2FiYW8=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Make sure to check your bulk mail folder in hotmail if you do use it. Also,
    www.mail.com doesn't seem to do any blocking, so you can set up a free
    account there if your hotmail doesn't work.

    John Barnes, Jul 8, 2005
  6. And its just common for it to take a while to come, don't rush, if it goes
    past day 2 though, I would start to get worried.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005
  7. Hi Andre
    I did said ive tried several times in the past month ;)

    =?Utf-8?B?bXRfc2FiYW8=?=, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Sorry, time to get worried.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005