    editing and the various output plugins that allowed encodeing of the
    music to mp3. AND its Mp3PRO playback support.

    suggestions, discussions, thoughts?
    Hp, Mar 10, 2011

  2. Hp

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Players are usually a matter of taste, depending the use you intend to
    give to it.
    My favorite one is Media Player Classic Home Cinema.
    Freeware, small, plays almost ANY type you media you throw to it and
    also has an x64 native version.
    This is the site hosting the project:
    https://code.google.com/p/mpc-hc/

    Others prefer VideoLanClient (VLC)
    http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
    An excelent multiformat player, also freeware, only 32-bit version
    available.

    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 10, 2011