    easily.
    Can anyone advise me on which setting needs changing.
    I am using firefox.
    ronny, Jul 4, 2006

  2. ronny

    Toolman Tim Guest

    ronny wrote:
    > Hi, for some reason whenever i open a web page it takes over the
    > whole of my screen.
    > It used to leave the task bar visable so i could swop between web
    > pages easily.
    > Can anyone advise me on which setting needs changing.
    > I am using firefox.

    You probably have Firefox set for full screen view. Press F11 and it should
    toggle back to normal.

    http://www.mouserunner.com/FF_Tips_Full_Screen.html

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2006

  3. ronny

    ronny Guest

    ronny, Jul 4, 2006
  4. ronny

    Toolman Tim Guest

    ronny wrote:
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >> ronny wrote:
    >>> Hi, for some reason whenever i open a web page it takes over the
    >>> whole of my screen.
    >>> It used to leave the task bar visable so i could swop between web
    >>> pages easily.
    >>> Can anyone advise me on which setting needs changing.
    >>> I am using firefox.

    >> You probably have Firefox set for full screen view. Press F11 and it
    >> should toggle back to normal.
    >>
    >> Close but no cigar, just reopened outlook it does exactly the same
    >> no task bar at the bottom of the screen.

    What's this Outlook thing? You said Firefox.

    Is the taskbar showing as normal without programs open?

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2006
  5. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > ronny wrote:
    >
    >>"Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    >>>You probably have Firefox set for full screen view. Press F11 and it
    >>>should toggle back to normal.
    >>>
    >>>Close but no cigar, just reopened outlook it does exactly the same
    >>>no task bar at the bottom of the screen.

    > What's this Outlook thing? You said Firefox.
    >
    > Is the taskbar showing as normal without programs open?

    He probably has the "auto-hide taskbar" setting checked.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 4, 2006
  6. ronny

    beenthere Guest

    "ronny" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, for some reason whenever i open a web page it takes over the whole of
    > my screen.
    > It used to leave the task bar visable so i could swop between web pages
    > easily.
    > Can anyone advise me on which setting needs changing.
    > I am using firefox.

    Rt clik on Taskbar Properties, and tick the box,
    `keep on top...`.
    beenthere, Jul 4, 2006
  7. ronny

    ronny Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> ronny wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    >> What's this Outlook thing? You said Firefox.
    >>
    >> Is the taskbar showing as normal without programs open?
    >>

    > He probably has the "auto-hide taskbar" setting checked.

    Taskbar shows on the desktop with no programs open and dissapears when the
    browser is opened.
    ronny, Jul 4, 2006
  8. ronny

    Toolman Tim Guest

    ronny wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:

    >>> What's this Outlook thing? You said Firefox.
    >>>
    >>> Is the taskbar showing as normal without programs open?
    >>>

    >> He probably has the "auto-hide taskbar" setting checked.

    > Taskbar shows on the desktop with no programs open and dissapears
    > when the browser is opened.

    You're still confusticated. Outlook is not a browser. Firefox is a browser.
    Please describe your problem EXACTLY and COMPLETELY.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2006
  9. ronny

    ronny Guest

    ronny, Jul 4, 2006