    .. SP2 installation did not complete

    Have tried several times to install, If I have to reinstall windows I
    would rather wait for the nest SP..
    Father Jack Hackett, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Father Jack Hackett

    Danny Bouy Guest

    "Father Jack Hackett" <> wrote in message
    > WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base
    > . SP2 installation did not complete
    >
    > Have tried several times to install, If I have to reinstall windows I
    > would rather wait for the nest SP..

    If you don't have SP2 on your machine by the time the next SP is available
    for install, it won't install, so you'd better fix it, and sharpish.

    Please forgive me father for I am about to sin.

    Now, get your fucked up fat lazy are onto google and look for a way round
    it. View google as your Lord and Savior.
    --
    Ups & downs
    Danny Bouy, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Father Jack Hackett

    Ed Guest

    SP's are normally cumlative..

    Want to be my girlfreind ?
    It will only hurt a little while...

    Ed, Jan 26, 2005
  4. Father Jack Hackett

    Danny Bouy Guest

    "Ed" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:02:41 -0000, "Danny Bouy"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> "Father Jack Hackett" <> wrote in message
    >>> WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base
    >>> . SP2 installation did not complete
    >>>
    >>> Have tried several times to install, If I have to reinstall
    >>> windows I would rather wait for the nest SP..

    >> If you don't have SP2 on your machine by the time the next SP is
    >> available for install, it won't install, so you'd better fix it, and
    >> sharpish.
    >>
    >> Please forgive me father for I am about to sin.
    >>
    >> Now, get your fucked up fat lazy are onto google and look for a way
    >> round it. View google as your Lord and Savior.

    > SP's are normally cumlative..

    Screeches the voice of experience, eh?

    At what point exactly did you discern from any post contemplating past tense
    other than the reference to SP2, cuntwart, mmm?

    > Want to be my girlfreind ?
    > It will only hurt a little while...

    I don't usually **** dead meat, but I'll make an exception in your case.
    I'll do your dead mother and father after you if you want, and if they're
    not already dead maybe you could breathe on them for a while.

    --
    Ups & downs
    Danny Bouy, Jan 26, 2005
  5. FECK OFF

    DRINK!
    DRINK!

    Father Jack Hackett, Jan 26, 2005
  6. Father Jack Hackett

    Ed Guest

    OH Danny Buoy the pipees are calling youuuu!
    They want your mouth upon their little penisesssss!

    SEE : http://www.dannnybuoyatemyballs.com

    Ed, Jan 26, 2005