    Anyone know what might cause such an "annoyance?"

    Thanks,
    Tom

    Tom Conlon, Sep 15, 2006

  2. Tom Conlon

    mbernal99 Guest

    This may sound dumb, but have you checked your sound card setting? I
    don't know which sound card you have but, Sound Blaster Live and above
    models install special setting software to give you special effects
    sounds like reverb. I have heard that some applications or games turn
    on reverb for cool sound 3D effects but forget turn it off, do to bad
    programming or crashes! So try this out first, make sure to turn off
    sound effects.

    Marco

    mbernal99, Sep 21, 2006

  3. Tom Conlon

    Tom Conlon Guest

    That got it. Here I am an experienced tech & I didn't think of the simple
    fix. :)

    Thanks for the idea.

    Tom

    Tom Conlon, Sep 23, 2006