    two of the users can't get IE to work.

    Anyone that could tell me were to reset this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Bob, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Bob

    °Mike° Guest

    What does "can't get IE to work" mean?
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 04:04:40 GMT, in
    <sHCtb.16776$>
    Bob scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Bob

    gangle Guest

    It's none of your goody-two-shoes business.

    "°Mike°" wrote

    gangle, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Bob

    °Mike° Guest

    Phbttt!

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 05:47:27 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    °Mike°, Nov 16, 2003
  5. Bob

    SupaSistah Guest

    Is it connected and just not loading a page or is it disconnecting the
    Internet Connection when opening... I need more details about how "two
    of the users can't get IE to work."...

    SS

    SupaSistah, Nov 16, 2003
  6. Bob

    Harrison Guest

    Use the System Restore utility to restore the system to an earlier
    date when things were working properly.

    Harrison, Nov 16, 2003