    audio/video/game controller driver for almost each game....
    --
    Is It True?

    =?Utf-8?B?S3VidWxpX0xhZ2Vy?=, May 18, 2005

  2. The only question I have is why are WoW and EQ2 both on that machine :)

    Glad the install went good for you, nice to hear positive news.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], May 18, 2005

  3. Good to hear you've got it all up and working. (and yes, there are enough
    Canon drivers in the base OS that you can get basic functionality from your
    printer. It's not everything, but it's usable.)

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 18, 2005
  4. Good to hear from someone who has not encountered any issues.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 18, 2005