    Win 2003 server SE

    Any ideas?
    , Aug 29, 2005

  2. Are you running a driver version of at least 9.x.x.x with the Centrino?

    --
    Jerry Peterson
    Windows Network Services - Wireless

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], Aug 30, 2005

  3. Guest

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT] wrote:
    > Are you running a driver version of at least 9.x.x.x with the Centrino?

    8.1.0.28

    But it was the latest on the Intel site about a month ago.
    , Aug 30, 2005
  4. The 9.x versions were released October 2004 but their site isn't the easiest
    in the world to navigate. Try this URL:
    http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/sb/cs-010623.htm

    Alternately, the OEM for your laptop may have updated drivers on their
    website. Give an updated driver a shot. The behavior you are describing
    should be fixed in the latest Centrino driver.

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], Sep 1, 2005
  5. Guest

    , Sep 13, 2005
  6. What security methods are you using for the wireless connection? Do you
    know the firmware version on the access point?

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], Sep 20, 2005