    monitor and I'm alt+tabbing to each and hitting F5

    Can anybody point me to the best or most appropriate macro editor please?

    cheers
    tezza, Aug 4, 2007

  2. tezza

    Guest

    "tezza" <> wrote:

    >Here's what I want to achieve:
    >
    >I want to be able to refresh simultaneously Firefox and IE from a shortcut
    >key combination or unused function key.
    >
    >Currently, while i'm web developing i have both browsers tiled on a second
    >monitor and I'm alt+tabbing to each and hitting F5
    >
    >Can anybody point me to the best or most appropriate macro editor please?

    The best would be
    AutoIt http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/ or
    PowerPro http://powerpro.webeddie.com/

    --
    Moses sentenced to prison for parting waters
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20113928/

  3. tezza

    tezza Guest

    >>Here's what I want to achieve:
    >>
    >>I want to be able to refresh simultaneously Firefox and IE from a shortcut
    >>key combination or unused function key.
    >>
    >>Currently, while i'm web developing i have both browsers tiled on a second
    >>monitor and I'm alt+tabbing to each and hitting F5
    >>
    >>Can anybody point me to the best or most appropriate macro editor please?

    > The best would be
    > AutoIt http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/ or
    > PowerPro http://powerpro.webeddie.com/

    PowerPro is nice, not what i'm looking, for but a nice little app that i may
    continue to use :) my only nag is that it is mouse-centric.

    I need something a little more intuitive than AutoIt.

    cheers
    tezza, Aug 4, 2007