  1. Can I install XP Pro over XP Home- or do I need to (or should I) reformat
    and do a clean install?

    Dan'l?
    Daniel Dravot, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Daniel Dravot

    The Prophecy Guest

    Daniel Dravot wrote:
    > Can I install XP Pro over XP Home- or do I need to (or should I)
    > reformat and do a clean install?
    >
    > Dan'l?

    I would recommend that you wipe your drive and do a clean install, however
    doing an upgrade from XP Home to XP Pro can be done sucsessfully.
    The Prophecy, Jul 22, 2004

  3. On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:33:17 GMT, the usually melodious but now fading
    voice of The Prophecy could be heard whispering ....

    >Daniel Dravot wrote:
    >> Can I install XP Pro over XP Home- or do I need to (or should I)
    >> reformat and do a clean install?
    >>
    >> Dan'l?

    >I would recommend that you wipe your drive and do a clean install, however
    >doing an upgrade from XP Home to XP Pro can be done sucsessfully.

    Concur. Start afresh with XP Pro.
    --

    Lindsay.
    Lindsay Heinz, Jul 23, 2004