    advise as this is a scary procedure.

    TIA
    Farmer John

    Fudge, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Fudge

    Yosimite Sam Guest

    Just boot the computer with the disc in the drive. Then follow the
    directions.

    --
    Yosimite Sam

    "Fudge" <> wrote in message
    > I have to reformat my 160 G hard Drive and reload Win XP Home Edition

    and

    Yosimite Sam, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Fudge

    HF Guest

    Go to the mfrs website and get the instal software.This will take care of
    partition - format and copying.

    "Fudge" <> wrote in message
    > I have to reformat my 160 G hard Drive and reload Win XP Home Edition

    and
    > need the software to do so. Anyone know where to get the code? Any other
    > advise as this is a scary procedure.
    >
    > TIA
    > Farmer John

    ---

    HF, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Fudge

    Fudge Guest

    Uh, Sam, I don't have the software.

    F.J.

    Fudge, Apr 12, 2004
  5. Fudge

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Apr 13, 2004
  6. Fudge

    Night_Seer Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > Fudge wrote:
    >>
    >> Uh, Sam, I don't have the software.

    > Dont have what software?

    Windows XP ITSELF is the software your looking for...put the CD in and
    then reboot, it should start from the CD rather than the hard drive, if
    it doesn't report back and we'll go further.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Apr 13, 2004
  7. Fudge

    Night_Seer Guest

    Night_Seer wrote:
    > Plato wrote:
    >> Fudge wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Uh, Sam, I don't have the software.

    >> Dont have what software?

    > Windows XP ITSELF is the software your looking for...put the CD in and
    > then reboot, it should start from the CD rather than the hard drive,
    > if it doesn't report back and we'll go further.

    When I say CD i mean the windows XP CD that came with your computer.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Apr 13, 2004