    for it but use via broadband?

    Thanks in advance

    mussilady
    Taropa, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Taropa

    Trent SC Guest

    > Is there anyway in being able to send a fex through broadband without
    paying
    > for it but use via broadband?

    Not by using your broadband line to send a fax directly. However, there are
    a number of web-based fax services which you may be able to use. Do a
    google search and you'll find dozens.
    Trent SC, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Taropa

    Taropa Guest

    Cheers Trent, I'll give it a shot. Just thought I would be lazy and try
    here first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    But never mind speak to you soon

    Mussilady

    Taropa, Apr 26, 2004