    stick though explorer (My Computer) the computer does not crash.

    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Eyegor, Nov 8, 2010

  2. Eyegor

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Windows 7 is set to automatically restart when a severe error occurs
    without giving you the opportunity of taking note of it.
    First of all you'll have to disable the automatic restart.
    Here's how:
    http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/ht/automatic-restart-windows-7.htm
    After that, try to provoke the failure and take note of the error.
    You might want to google that error before returning to us.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 8, 2010

  3. As Carlos suggests, set your Windows to not automatically restart on failure
    and that should give you a chance to see the actual error. Then from there,
    you'll have an indication of the source of the restart. From there, we can
    help if your "bingle" on the error doesn't point you clearly at the problem.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Nov 11, 2010