Win Server 2003 & TS sever Errors

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by pagal_paki, Jun 3, 2010.

  1. pagal_paki

    pagal_paki

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    hello guys,

    please excuse me if this has already been posted but i could not find it so i need some help from you guys. The following is my setup, I have windows 2003 server running active directory, and is currently already acting as a terminal server. What i want to do is I have made a secondary server running only Terminal Server and now i want to divide the two servers so that my terminal server is where people work and the AD is only for authentication purposes.

    What i have already done is the following:

    Installed windows server 2003 on the new computer
    Installed terminal server 2003 on the new computer
    added the new computer to the domain

    Now when i logon using the admin name(s) i can logon easily without a problem on t
    he terminal server, but when i got to long onto the server with a normal user name it says i don't have the rights. can someone help me out as to what i have to do, and if any further information is necessary you can ask me.

    thanks in advance for any help.
    pagal_paki, Jun 3, 2010