    such an option. I want to keep my programs and not have to reinstall them
    all. Does anybody have any suggestion as to how to proceed?
    Thanks to all inadvance,

    Juan, Dec 19, 2007

  2. Juan

    Theo Guest

    An OEM key will not work with the downloaded Trial version.
    If you don't have your installation CD, there is no way I
    know of to re-install your fully functional system. You
    will need an OEM installation CD.

    Theo, Dec 19, 2007

  3. Juan

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi Juan
    Try contacting Microsoft about your problem,maybe they can supply you with a
    cd since you have the key.

    Kue2, Dec 19, 2007
  4. Juan

    Juan Guest

    Thanks to both for your help. I will try to contact MS but I do not think
    they will just ship/download a copy of the program. I hope so but I doubt it.
    I will try it though. Again thanks.

    Anybody else has another idea?

    Juan, Dec 19, 2007
  5. Do you know someone with an XP Pro x64 cd? Your product key will work with
    it or a copy.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 19, 2007