    Thanks

    --
    GILBERTO MEDINA

    medgil, Sep 30, 2003

  2. medgil

    Harrison Guest

    Just a comment: You have one of the worst Operating Systems combined
    with one of the worst hardware configurations known to man.

    Sorry...had to say it.

    Harrison, Sep 30, 2003

  3. In article <F4heb.378911$>, says...

    >My notebook is a Gateway 5300. I was in the process to getting to the
    >initial setting.
    > I was unable to complete the process because the computer booted itself and
    >came with this message: "The following file is missing or corrupted:
    > C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\VMM32.VXD..... I'm running Windows ME
    >When I click on Safe Mode it takes me back to the C: prompt. Please help.
    >I just move to my new place and I can find a reboot disk. Can anyone help?
    >Thanks

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=#EmYHMF1CHA.2232@TK2MSFTNGP09

    Sorry if it line wraps. If so, copy and paste into your browser in pieces.

    Source search:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=VMM32.VXD WinME&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&btnG=Google Search

    Another Airnet User, Sep 30, 2003