    Scans identify it but can't take care of it. Can anyone point me in the
    right direction for a removal tool?

    Thanks!

    JW, May 27, 2006

  2. JW

    Kevin Guest

    "JW" <> wrote in message
    news:%41eg.38$...
    >I have a computer running XP with recurring popups mentioning sysprotect
    >and winantivirus pro 2006.
    > Scans identify it but can't take care of it. Can anyone point me in the
    > right direction for a removal tool?
    >
    > Thanks!

    What applications are you using to protect your system?

    Kevin, May 28, 2006

  3. JW

    Guest

    I suggest you download " AVG Antivirus" , it's free and very
    good........... note; be sure to ininstall any anti-virus program you
    have before installing AVG .......... you can get it here...
    www.free.grisoft.com

    , May 28, 2006
  4. JW

    JW Guest