    messages such as this news group) Copying files from one
    directory to another. Three months ago I never had this problem.

    Can anyone point me in a direction for things to check?
    Shipping Boxes, Dec 12, 2004

  2. Shipping Boxes

    °Mike° Guest

    Check your RAM; it sounds like you may have a
    faulty RAM chip. You can use one of the following
    RAM testers; check each RAM stick individually.
    http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp
    http://www.simmtester.com/PAGE/products/doc/docinfo.asp

    On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:36:18 -0700, in
    <>
    Shipping Boxes scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 12, 2004

  3. Thank You! I downloaded the Microsoft RAM checker and it
    says I have bad memory. Thank You for your prompt and
    accurate reply.

    Shipping Boxes, Dec 12, 2004
  4. Shipping Boxes

    °Mike° Guest