    Any thoughts please?

    PS
    A reload of Win 98Se from cd made no difference.

    awfullynice, Dec 9, 2004

  2. awfullynice

    Ingeborg Guest

    "awfullynice" <> wrote in news:41b838a6$0
    $23018$:

    > I have recently developed a problem with "Find Files" in
    > Windows 98Se.
    >
    > The results box shows nothing other than the total number
    > of files found, when displaying in "View Details" mode. In
    > other view modes (List, Icons etc) you can see the file names
    > and all is fine.
    >
    > Any thoughts please?
    >
    > PS
    > A reload of Win 98Se from cd made no difference.

    Maybe you have columns with width of 0. Move your mouse to the left of the
    columnheader. When the mousepointer becomes a double vertical line with two
    horizontal arrows, push the mosue button and move to the right.

    Ingeborg, Dec 9, 2004

  3. awfullynice

    awfullynice Guest

    Brilliant Ingeborg!

    Thanks.

    All the columns were forced to the left and are now in a strange order.
    I just need to drag them into the correct order and I'm back in business!

    Cheers.

    awfullynice, Dec 9, 2004