Win 98 Tune up

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by noreply@invalid, Nov 1, 2004.

  1. I need to give my P.C registry a free tune up.
    How do I do this.
    noreply@invalid, Nov 1, 2004

  2. noreply@invalid

    Barry Guest

    Try this out, when you get to the site click on full
    test,,,http://www.pcpitstop.com/

    Barry, Nov 1, 2004

  3. look on the internet for registry repair programmes

    David Hemingsley, Nov 1, 2004
  4. noreply@invalid <> wrote:
    > I need to give my P.C registry a free tune up.
    > How do I do this.

    Ditch win9x and get with the times? <G>
    Trai' La' Trash, Nov 1, 2004
  5. go to this website

    www.tucows.com and you will find plenty of help there

    David Hemingsley, Nov 1, 2004
  6. noreply@invalid

    roadster3043 Guest

    "Trai' La' Trash" <> wrote in

    > noreply@invalid <> wrote:
    >> I need to give my P.C registry a free tune up.
    >> How do I do this.

    > Ditch win9x and get with the times? <G>

    You mean start using Linux? :)

    --
    Take care.

    roadster3043

    ICQ 154116780
    Yahoo intuxicated
    MSN jmfix at hotmail dot com
    AIM roadster3043
    roadster3043, Nov 1, 2004
  7. noreply@invalid

    trout Guest

    noreply@invalid wrote:

    > I need to give my P.C registry a free tune up.
    > How do I do this.

    No one program or site is going to do this entirely for you. You're
    going to have to do a bit of work.
    ┬░Mike┬░'s Basic computer maintenance:
    <http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html>
    --
    "Good basic resource for what you need to know."
    trout, Nov 1, 2004
  8. noreply@invalid

    Bill Roberts Guest

    On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:13:15 +0000, roadster3043 wrote:

    > "Trai' La' Trash" <> wrote in
    >
    >> noreply@invalid <> wrote:
    >>> I need to give my P.C registry a free tune up.
    >>> How do I do this.

    >> Ditch win9x and get with the times? <G>
    >>

    > You mean start using Linux? :)

    I'm running 98 SE and Linux on the same box. I usually run Linux,
    especialy for all my network stuff, and only run Windows for those
    programs I haven't been able to port to Crossover Office.

    --
    Bill Roberts
    My e-mail address has no k's. Change them to c's
    Bill Roberts, Nov 1, 2004