    Gay Guest

    I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough of the
    "freezing". Why is it so bad?
    Gay, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Gay wrote:
    > I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough of the
    > "freezing". Why is it so bad?

    Because you're in Canada?

    If you want a more sensible answer, ask a more complete question. What
    kind of equipment do you have, do the freezes occur during any
    particular activity, what have you tried so far, etc. etc.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 24, 2004

  3. Gay

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Gay" <> wrote in news:poUod.320602$%k.62025@pd7tw2no:

    > I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough of
    > the "freezing". Why is it so bad?

    What? Were you using a NT based O/S before going backwards to old outdated
    technology? What's peoples mindset on this, if you have done this as it
    makes no sense to me?

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Gay

    Linda Guest

    "Gay" <> wrote in message
    > I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough

    of the
    > "freezing". Why is it so bad?

    What's a Win 98 & what does the weather have to do with it?
    Linda, Nov 24, 2004
  5. Gay

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Linda" <.@.> wrote in news:F4Vod.46681$K7.39822@news-
    server.bigpond.net.au:

    > "Gay" <> wrote in message
    >> I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough

    > of the
    >> "freezing". Why is it so bad?
    >>

    > What's a Win 98 & what does the weather have to do with it?

    The only dumb question is the one you didn't ask and I don't think you're
    kidding/joking with your question.

    Windows 98 is one of the Microsoft Operating Systems and *freezing* has to
    do with the Win 98 O/S is locking-up had has stopped working.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Nov 24, 2004