    how hard is it to blow away an xp mode and regenerate it fresh, like new?
    i am getting enthused about moving from my d815 intel board to a e8400 with
    8gig running x64 ultimate... charlie

    charles kuchar, Oct 31, 2009

  2. Why would you want more than one XPMode running? I suppose you could, though
    you'd have to install your own copy of XP for the second one, since the
    license is for a single image. I have, however, run XPMode, and a Vista VM
    side by side, with both doing RAIL for full integration into the host Win7,
    so I don't see why two XPs wouldn't work.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 1, 2009

  3. i do have XP Pro version 2002 SP3 running on my present computer. i have
    Win2000 BackOffice that i want to put up and see if i can get Exchange 2000
    running also. i used to be the computer engineer at a small high school in
    kansas city so i am well versed with these old programs but since i retired,
    i kinda got away from experience with them and this winter i want to get
    current as much as possible with technology. i still get calls from people
    in this small town in nebraska over older technology questions so i want to
    have these old programs running incase of need. thanks, charlie

    charles kuchar, Nov 1, 2009