    where to find them?
    It's east to find pre-7000 keys but they don't work, of course.

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Jan 10, 2009

  2. Don't get your shorts all in a knot! MS will have the keys
    back up later. Besides, you have 30 days to activate, so
    there's no 3-Alarm fire!

    Bobby Johnson, Jan 10, 2009

  3. Tom Lake

    Mark H Guest

    They are limiting the number of keys to 2.5 million.

    Current expiration date is Aug. 1, 2009.
    slmgr -rearm will give you 120 days beyond the first 30 days, so it works
    out to be about the same even without a key.

    Mark H, Jan 10, 2009
  4. Tom Lake

    Mark H Guest

    Or, you can follow the directions in this article: (x64 version)
    http://www.product-reviews.net/2009/01/10/windows-7-beta-key-how-to-get-it/

    Mark H, Jan 10, 2009
  5. Tom Lake

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Bobby Johnson" <> wrote in message
    > Don't get your shorts all in a knot! MS will have the keys back up later.
    > Besides, you have 30 days to activate, so there's no 3-Alarm fire!

    OK, good. As to my shorts, I like 'em that way. 8^)

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Jan 10, 2009
  6. Tom Lake

    Tom Lake Guest

    Tom Lake, Jan 10, 2009
  7. Tom Lake

    Carlos Guest

    http://forums.mydigitallife.info/showthread.php?t=4117
    ;)
    Carlos
    P.S.: If you can't access the forum you will have to register. It teaches
    you how to obtain instantly a key from technet.

    Carlos, Jan 10, 2009
  8. x64:

    https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperience/productkeys/win7-64/enus/default.aspx

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro
    Coreâ„¢ 2 Extreme X6800

    Maratonmannen, Jan 10, 2009
  9. There are also posts in there with all the keys generated
    for public distribution. If you read the EULA it also
    states you may use the key to activate unlimited installs.

    Windows 7 Beta build 7000 keys:

    482XP-6J9WR-4JXT3-VBPP6-FQF4M

    JYDV8-H8VXG-74RPT-6BJPB-X42V4

    D9RHV-JG8XC-C77H2-3YF6D-RYRJ9

    7XRCQ-RPY28-YY9P8-R6HD8-84GH3

    6JKV2-QPB8H-RQ893-FW7TM-PBJ73

    RFFTV-J6K7W-MHBQJ-XYMMJ-Q8DCH

    4HJRK-X6Q28-HWRFY-WDYHJ-K8HDH

    JYDV8-H8VXG-74RPT-6BJPB-X42V4

    TQ32R-WFBDM-GFHD2-QGVMH-3P9GC

    GG4MQ-MGK72-HVXFW-KHCRF-KW6KY

    QXV7B-K78W2-QGPR6-9FWH9-KGMM7

    There may be more, but these are what they're posting.

    Bobby Johnson, Jan 10, 2009
  10. Tom Lake

    Carlos Guest

    Yeah, found those also, but I didn't know whether it was quite legal or not
    to publish them.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 10, 2009
  11. I bet if it hadn't been, they would not have published a whole list of them,
    but for a moment I thought it looked odd too. With XP x64 the information
    was posted in an E-mail that confirmed the download, or something.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 10, 2009
  12. Tom Lake

    karbon copy Guest

    Can this be installed over XP-pro64?
    I assume this is a 64 bit OS.... right??

    karbon copy, Jan 10, 2009
  13. Tom Lake

    > There are also posts in there with all the keys generated for public
    > distribution. If you read the EULA it also states you may use the key to
    > activate unlimited installs.

    "Read the EULA"? Someone does that?
    Wattsa matta? You don't trust Microsoft to
    safeguard your interests in the EULA? You have to
    read it yourself? 8^) I'm usually too excited to read
    those things when I get a new piece of software
    (I lead a dull life).

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Jan 10, 2009
  14. I guess it's just a habit of mine. I try to gather as much
    information about a product as I can.

    Bobby Johnson, Jan 10, 2009
  15. Tom Lake

    Bo Persson Guest

    Tom Lake wrote:
    > "Bobby Johnson" <> wrote in message
    >> There are also posts in there with all the keys generated for
    >> public distribution. If you read the EULA it also states you may
    >> use the key to activate unlimited installs.

    > "Read the EULA"? Someone does that?
    > Wattsa matta? You don't trust Microsoft to
    > safeguard your interests in the EULA? You have to
    > read it yourself? 8^) I'm usually too excited to read
    > those things when I get a new piece of software
    > (I lead a dull life).

    It also depends somewhat on where you live.

    In my country there is Consumer Protection Act saying that any
    "unreasonable" conditions in the EULA will be null and void anyway, so
    there isn't much reason to read it. Unless you have some special
    interests, of course. :)

    Bo Persson

    Bo Persson, Jan 11, 2009
  16. Tom Lake

    John Barnes Guest

    No.

    John Barnes, Jan 11, 2009
  17. Dear Sirs,

    I shal try twich download Win 7 but the instalation manager dos not start.
    Can you help me please?

    Best regards
    Christos Tsikoudis

    Ckagents CHRISTOS TSIKOUDIS, Feb 8, 2009
  18. What you should have downloaded is a .ISO file which must be
    burned to a DVD. There are detailed instructions on the
    Microsoft web site on how you are to do that.

    Bobby Johnson, Feb 8, 2009
  19. I am having trouble I need Internet explorer 7 64 bit for myitlab at my
    school. I have internet explorer on my comp but it is upgraded to 8, which I
    didn't want at all it forced me to. I wanted to download the IE7 but I cant
    find anywhere to download it from. And I really dont wanna go out and buy the
    software either because I have no money at all. What should I do

    Autumn Dagenhart, Mar 23, 2009
  20. IE8 has not been forced on anyone; it is a voluntary download and
    installation that was just posted last week. So, if you have IE8 on
    your computer it was intentionally installed by someone. If you want
    IE7 you will have to uninstall IE8.

    If your computer has Vista x64 running on it then you don't need to
    download IE7 because it is standard on Vista.

    If you want IE7 for Windows XP x64, then all you have to do is go to
    www.microsoft.com and enter IE7 in the search box - simple as that.

    Next time you post, please be courteous enough to be specific about
    which Windows operating system you have on your computer. Without know
    which operating system you have, it is extremely difficult to provide an
    appropriate solution.

    Also, it is extremely rude to hijack an existing thread and post an
    unrelated question. This thread is about activating Windows 7, not
    problems with Internet Explorer.

    The link to the IE7 download page for Windows Server 2003 x64 and
    Windows XP x64 is:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...F0-86D0-4800-A1BA-5360F1D086C9&displaylang=en

    Bobby Johnson, Mar 23, 2009