    send the page by e-mail?
    Thanks for any info.
    Doc

    doc, Jul 23, 2010

  2. Win 7 does not come with any email program as previous version of
    Windows had. Do you have an email application installed?

    Bobby Johnson, Jul 23, 2010

  3. doc

    Jerry Guest

    Win7 forum may have an answer:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro

    Jerry, Jul 23, 2010
  4. doc

    doc Guest

    Yes. It is Microsoft Live mail. The other IE also did not have an e-mail. It
    was Outlook Express.
    Doc

    doc, Jul 23, 2010
  5. doc

    Kue2 Guest

    Doc you have to make IE 8 your default browser, then it should work.

    Kue2, Jul 23, 2010
  6. doc

    doc Guest

    IE 8 is my default browser. It is the only one I have in the computer.
    Doc

    doc, Jul 24, 2010
  7. doc

    doc Guest

    I GOT IT !!.
    Thanks to all.
    Doc

    doc, Jul 24, 2010
  8. doc

    Ron Guest

    "doc" <> wrote in message
    > I GOT IT !!.
    > Thanks to all.
    > Doc
    >
    > "doc" <> wrote in message
    >> IE 8 is my default browser. It is the only one I have in the computer.
    >> Doc
    >>
    >> "Kue2" <> wrote in message
    >>> Doc you have to make IE 8 your default browser, then it should work.
    >>>
    >>> "doc" <> wrote in message

    Nice for you, can you let everybody else know how you did it.

    TIA

    Ron, Jul 24, 2010
  9. doc

    doc Guest

    "Ron" <> wrote in message

    > "doc" <> wrote in message
    >> I GOT IT !!.
    >> Thanks to all.
    >> Doc
    >>
    >> "doc" <> wrote in message
    >>> IE 8 is my default browser. It is the only one I have in the computer.
    >>> Doc
    >>>
    >>> "Kue2" <> wrote in message

    > Nice for you, can you let everybody else know how you did it.
    >
    > TIA

    Yes, here it is:
    1)Click Start button.
    2) Click Default Programs
    3)Click Set Program Access And Computer Defaults
    4)Click Custom
    5) Check the e-mail (my was Windows Live Mail)
    6)Click OK
    7)Reboot.

    Doc

    doc, Jul 25, 2010