    recall how to navigate through the windows versions, from 3x - 9x - xp.

    Many thamks

    Steven
    Steven, Feb 23, 2004

  2. The current test cover Windows 9x,Me, 2000, NT & XP. You should still know
    some
    DOS commands and basic OS files and components however.

    --
    David Bland

    "Steven" <> wrote in message
    > Im currently studying so that i can take the A+ tests, iv been using
    > computers most of my life, pc's since about 1993, im what most of you

    would

    David BlandIII, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Steven

    Steven Guest

    Is it possible to get virtual/emulator GUI's for all versions of windows,
    i.e just for reference so I can refresh how to navigate in each OS? to save
    having to install each one again?

    Kind regards,

    Steven
    Steven, Feb 23, 2004