    skills, counting, spelling etc?

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Kenny

    1932 Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Have been given an old Canon BN 22 laptop.
    > Giving it to 5 year old grandaughter to practice typing etc.
    > Any Win 3.1 apps or games, preferably free, which would help with keyboard
    > skills, counting, spelling etc?

    http://www.thefreewaresite.com/win_3.1.html

    Have a dig through here Ken.

    1932, Jan 24, 2007

  3. Kenny

    thanatoid Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in

    > Have been given an old Canon BN 22 laptop.
    > Giving it to 5 year old grandaughter to practice typing
    > etc. Any Win 3.1 apps or games, preferably free, which
    > would help with keyboard skills, counting, spelling etc?

    http://oldfiles.org.uk/lightspeed/main.html

    There are DOZENS of links a little bit down the page...

    Some links do not work - it IS 2007 - but many do. The
    "http://garbo.uwasa.fi/windows/", for instance, doesn't work -
    but the mirror for the original site still does. Download
    "WINDEX.TXT" for a complete listing. Great stuff.

    Another really good one is:
    http://www.bookcase.com/library/software/#win3x

    thanatoid, Jan 25, 2007
  4. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the replies and the links, plenty to look at there.

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jan 25, 2007
  5. Kenny

    philo Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    > Have been given an old Canon BN 22 laptop.
    > Giving it to 5 year old grandaughter to practice typing etc.
    > Any Win 3.1 apps or games, preferably free, which would help with keyboard
    > skills, counting, spelling etc?

    not typing...but
    this is a great game pack... Bowep

    http://www.siteaboutnothing.com/games/

    philo, Jan 25, 2007
  6. Kenny

    WhzzKdd Guest

    philo wrote:
    > "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    >> Have been given an old Canon BN 22 laptop.
    >> Giving it to 5 year old grandaughter to practice typing etc.
    >> Any Win 3.1 apps or games, preferably free, which would help with
    >> keyboard skills, counting, spelling etc?
    >>

    > not typing...but
    > this is a great game pack... Bowep
    >

    > http://www.siteaboutnothing.com/games/

    Heh heh...I still play those games...

    WhzzKdd, Jan 26, 2007
  7. Kenny

    philo Guest

    > > not typing...but
    > > this is a great game pack... Bowep
    > >

    > > http://www.siteaboutnothing.com/games/

    > Heh heh...I still play those games...

    Yep...
    about the only game I ever play is tetris from that game pack !!!!

    philo, Jan 26, 2007