  1. Romka

    Romka Guest

    Anyone got any test progs for server 2003 please or where can get some
    Romka, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Romka

    CBIC Guest

    www.measureup.com
    www.selftestsoftware.com

    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Romka

    Guest Guest

    your anus

    Guest, Mar 2, 2005
  4. Romka

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 2, 2005
  5. Romka

    Neil Guest

    did you hear <> say in news:2e5e01c51f08
    $53fce810$:

    > your anus

    I prefer Jupiter, although Neptune is kind of nice...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
    Neil, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Romka

    MikeF Guest

    Pay no attention to these shysters hucksters and uumsters. Send me 15,000
    US dollars and you will get an MCSE in Server 03.

    See, it rhymes. That's proof positive.

    MikeF, Mar 3, 2005
  7. Romka

    Guest

    Very important additional information:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator