William Tallman Specifics

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jon Van Halen, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. To everyone,

    William D. Tallman
    343 Fleming Drive
    Sequim, Washington 98382
    Tel: (360) 681 - 0247
    E-mail:


    - Jon Van Halen
     
    Jon Van Halen, Jun 14, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. In article <>, Jon Van
    Halen <> wrote:

    > William D. Tallman
    > 343 Fleming Drive
    > Sequim, Washington 98382
    > Tel: (360) 681 - 0247
    > E-mail:


    Hey...I've been to Sequim!
     
    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 14, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. In article <140620040739258405%>,
    says...
    > Hey...I've been to Sequim!


    I've sold things to people in Sequim!

    Apparently it's a very nice place. I'd love to snap some pictures
    there.
     
    Brian C. Baird, Jun 14, 2004
    #3
  4. In article <>, Brian C.
    Baird <> wrote:

    > In article <140620040739258405%>,
    > says...
    > > Hey...I've been to Sequim!

    >
    > I've sold things to people in Sequim!
    >
    > Apparently it's a very nice place. I'd love to snap some pictures
    > there.


    I'm hoping to take a week off toward the end of July and go around the
    loop for a few days of it. Will be passing right through downtown
    Sequim.

    Sequim has the distinction of being a blue hole. There's something
    about their geographic location that gives them significantly better
    weather than anyone else on the peninsula.
     
    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 14, 2004
    #4
  5. In article <140620040920033302%>,
    says...

    > Sequim has the distinction of being a blue hole. There's something
    > about their geographic location that gives them significantly better
    > weather than anyone else on the peninsula.


    I've heard that before but never had the opportunity to see if it was
    true. Mild winters, not too hot in the summer. Sounds great. Unless
    it's plagued by mosquitos ala Canada and Alaska.
     
    Brian C. Baird, Jun 14, 2004
    #5
  6. In article <>, Brian C.
    Baird <> wrote:

    > I've heard that before but never had the opportunity to see if it was
    > true. Mild winters, not too hot in the summer. Sounds great. Unless
    > it's plagued by mosquitos ala Canada and Alaska.


    Hope you're not Congressman Brian Baird...
     
    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 15, 2004
    #6
  7. Jon Van Halen

    Guy Scharf Guest

    Randall Ainsworth <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Jon Van Halen <> wrote:
    >
    > Hey...I've been to Sequim!


    Me too. In fact, I was in Sequim today, both downtown and at Dungeness
    Spit. We were wanting to go to Hurricane Ridge but it was socked in
    and rainy there.

    In response to a later message about a "blue hole," that's a pilot's
    reference to a hole in the clouds that results because Sequim is close
    to the center of being in the rain shadow of the Olympic Mountains.

    Guy
     
    Guy Scharf, Jun 15, 2004
    #7
  8. In article <Xns9508ECF11AB8Cguyspamcopnet@216.168.3.44>, Guy Scharf
    <> wrote:

    > Me too. In fact, I was in Sequim today, both downtown and at Dungeness
    > Spit. We were wanting to go to Hurricane Ridge but it was socked in
    > and rainy there.


    I'm hoping to take some time off work next month and go around the
    loop. I haven't been to Hurricane Ridge since I was a kid. And my 10D
    with it's excellent color and sharpness (zing to George) is aching to
    get up there.
     
    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 15, 2004
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. William Poaster

    Re: William Poaster Exposed

    William Poaster, Jul 25, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    646
    William Poaster
    Jul 26, 2003
  2. Fred Nile

    William Poaster

    Fred Nile, Jan 23, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    22
    Views:
    1,000
  3. Gameface

    William Hill (Betting Outlet)

    Gameface, Feb 23, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    618
    Hywel
    Feb 23, 2004
  4. Janis Joplin

    Bill Tallman- (360) 681-0247 (USA)

    Janis Joplin, Jun 18, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    345
    Janis Joplin
    Jun 18, 2004
  5. Lisa Horton

    I haven't seen William Tallman around

    Lisa Horton, Jul 28, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    333
    Lisa Horton
    Jul 28, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page