William Poaster

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred Nile, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Fred Nile

    Fred Nile Guest

    Dear William Poaster,

    You may have heard of myself and the organisation I belong to, the Festival
    of Light.

    I often conduct tours throughout regional Australia. On these tours I was
    accompanied by my good friend and aide, Clyde. Clyde would sit up on stage
    and face the audience. He was a prime example of life ruined by excessive
    indulgence in sex, drugs and alcohol, not to mention being a linux user. A
    thoroughly debauched creature if there ever was one.

    During my sermons, Clyde would stare at the audience through his bleary and
    bloodshot eyes, pick his nose, rub his half-erection through his urine
    stained trousers, and make rude suggestions to the ladies in the first few
    rows. He would abuse fellow males with terrible invective, and would often
    stain the back of his trousers in public.

    Sadly, Clyde died last week and I am left in the unfortunate position of not
    having an exhibit of a debauched life ruined by excessive sex, drugs and
    alcohol. A mutual friend (K-Man) gave me your name and suggested you might
    be in a position to take Clyde's place. I would keep you in rock-bottom
    condition by supplying you with all the drugs, women and booze you could
    handle. This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

    Regards,

    Rev. Fred Nile

    Fred Nile, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Fred Nile

    Diogenes Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > Fred Nile wrote:
    >>
    >> Dear William Poaster,
    >>
    >> You may have heard of myself and the organisation I belong to, the
    >> Festival of Light.

    > <snip>
    >
    > Good grief, where did you get this one from? Your grandpa? This lame
    > story is so old that it wouldn't surprise me to see a hieroglyphic
    > version of it.

    Ahhh... you've posted it before I assume.

    --
    Diogenes

    Diogenes, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Fred Nile

    SgtMinor Guest

    Fred Nile wrote:

    > Dear William Poaster,
    >
    > You may have heard of myself and the organisation I belong to, the Festival
    > of Light.

    <snip>

    Good grief, where did you get this one from? Your grandpa? This lame
    story is so old that it wouldn't surprise me to see a hieroglyphic
    version of it.

    --
    "Missed by a nile."

    SgtMinor, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Fred Nile

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:36:55 GMT, Fred Nile wrote:

    <snipped trollshit>
    >This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

    And one that only you are suitable for; it seems you have your head up
    Powaqqatsi Man's ass far enough to be able to try to use the single rotted brain
    cell he's got left, but things just don't seem to be working out for you, do
    they?

    "In short, **** off, troll."

    --
    If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
    in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

    Mara, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Fred Nile

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:00:53 -0500, SgtMinor wrote:

    ><snip>
    >
    >Good grief, where did you get this one from? Your grandpa? This lame
    >story is so old that it wouldn't surprise me to see a hieroglyphic
    >version of it.

    That's what happens when trolls try to share a single cell. Thinking for
    themselves, of course, or thinking at all for that matter, is a logistical
    impossibility.

    "Too bad the cell in question isn't in the greybar hotel."

    Mara, Jan 23, 2004
  6. Fred Nile

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:17:26 -0600, Mara pecked at a keyboard in anger (?):

    http://tinyurl.com/2udrg

    --
    B.Al.Zeebub
    Registered Linux User #339345

    B.Al.Zeebub, Jan 23, 2004
  7. Fred Nile

    docmill Guest

    "Fred Nile" <> wrote in

    > Dear William Poaster,
    >
    > You may have heard of myself and the organisation I belong to, the
    > Festival of Light.

    <SNIP>
    >I would keep you in rock-bottom condition by supplying you with all the
    >drugs, women and booze you could handle. This is, of course, a completely
    > voluntary role.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Rev. Fred Nile

    Good God Freddy, you still leaving tracks on Terra Firma? I thought for
    sure all the Thunderbird and Timex watch women you loved would have caved
    you in by now. Everyone down on LV Avenue are still laughing about that
    night you tried to get a nose filter change, because you couldn't keep
    Valvoline and Vicodin straight, you slippery old bastard. I'd send a
    donation, but word has it you're using the money for, auuhh DEPENDS. Good
    luck in your search for the new Linux Luser Poaster child. Hey, how bout
    Lint, your siamese twin brother that's a year older than you?

    --
    +++++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK ++++++++++++++

    docmill, Jan 23, 2004
  8. Fred Nile

    Fred Nile Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:36:55 GMT, Fred Nile wrote:
    >
    > <snipped trollshit>
    >> This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

    > And one that only you are suitable for; it seems you have your head up
    > Powaqqatsi Man's ass far enough to be able to try to use the single
    > rotted brain cell he's got left, but things just don't seem to be
    > working out for you, do they?
    >
    > "In short, **** off, troll."

    BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!! You stupid bitch. And you reckon you *NEVER* see any of my
    poasts? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou sprigging, fat-arsed, second-best idiot.

    Fred Nile, Jan 23, 2004
  9. Fred Nile

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:30:21 +1100, B.Al.Zeebub wrote:

    >On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:17:26 -0600, Mara pecked at a keyboard in anger (?):
    >
    >> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:36:55 GMT, Fred Nile wrote:
    >>
    >> <snipped trollshit>
    >>>This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

    >> And one that only you are suitable for; it seems you have your head up
    >> Powaqqatsi Man's ass far enough to be able to try to use the single rotted brain
    >> cell he's got left, but things just don't seem to be working out for you, do
    >> they?
    >>
    >> "In short, **** off, troll."

    >http://tinyurl.com/2udrg

    Headers from the troll's post:

    From: "Fred Nile" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.os.windows-xp
    Subject: William Poaster
    Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:36:55 GMT

    ******NNTP-Posting-Host: 168.143.113.102******

    Looking up parliament.nsw.gov.au at whois.ausregistry.net.au.

    Domain Name: parliament.nsw.gov.au
    Last Modified: 19-Dec-2003 02:16:50 UTC
    Registrar ID: R00004-AR
    Registrar Name: NOIE

    Registrant: The Parliament of New South Wales
    Registrant ID: OTHER

    Registrant ROID: C0978953-AR
    Registrant Contact Name: Neil Dammerel
    Registrant Email:

    Tech ID: C1104864-AR
    Tech Name: ccsu-host systems-admin
    Tech Email:

    Name Server: warrane.connect.com.au
    Name Server IP: 192.189.54.33
    Name Server: yarrina.connect.com.au
    Name Server IP: 192.189.54.17
    Name Server: telopea.ccsu.nsw.gov.au
    Name Server IP: 203.15.73.2
    Whois Australia says there is no Parliament addresses in 168.xxx.xxx.xxx.
    Bigpond is in the 144.xxx.xxx.xxx range.

    OrgName: Telstra
    OrgID: TELSTR
    Address: 9th Floor, 219 Elizabeth Street
    Address: Melbourne Victoria, 3000
    City:
    StateProv:
    PostalCode:
    Country: AU

    NetRange: 144.130.0.0 - 144.130.255.255
    CIDR: 144.130.0.0/16
    NetName: TELECOMAU
    NetHandle: NET-144-130-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-144-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Assignment
    "Big surprise...not."

    Mara, Jan 23, 2004
  10. Fred Nile

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > Whois Australia says there is no Parliament addresses in
    > 168.xxx.xxx.xxx. Bigpond is in the 144.xxx.xxx.xxx range.

    No fucking shit, Sherlock?

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou snowballing, retorting, half-clothed jack-a-nape napping gumshoe.

    B.Al.Zeebub, Jan 23, 2004
  11. SgtMinor wrote:
    > Fred Nile wrote:

    >> Dear William Poaster,

    >> You may have heard of myself and the organisation I belong to, the Festival
    >> of Light.

    ><snip>

    > Good grief, where did you get this one from? Your grandpa? This lame
    > story is so old that it wouldn't surprise me to see a hieroglyphic
    > version of it.

    I can easily rough-date when I first saw it, because I remember where I
    was working when it appeared and I didn't work there long. That
    sighting would've been somewhere in the range 1973-1975.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    Happily slrning again.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 23, 2004
  12. Fred Nile

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:51:29 -0600, Mara wrote:

    > "Big surprise...not."

    Perhaps we should rename him Moom ba man...

    B.Al.Zeebub, Jan 23, 2004
  13. Fred Nile

    Boomer Guest

    "B.Al.Zeebub" <> wrote in news:buqlfr$l0lgt$1@ID-
    220348.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:51:29 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> "Big surprise...not."

    > Perhaps we should rename him Moom ba man...

    Leave off the 'man' part.

    Boomer, Jan 23, 2004
  14. Fred Nile

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:25:54 +0000, Boomer pecked at a keyboard in panic:

    > "B.Al.Zeebub" <> wrote in news:buqlfr$l0lgt$1@ID-
    > 220348.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    >> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:51:29 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Big surprise...not."

    >> Perhaps we should rename him Moom ba man...

    > Leave off the 'man' part.

    'Moom ba' in the Woiwurung or Wurundjeri Koori languages is a far more
    appropriate than he would realise, and a fine example of Koori humour too.

    B.Al.Zeebub, Jan 23, 2004
  15. B.Al.Zeebub wrote:
    > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:25:54 +0000, Boomer pecked at a keyboard in panic:

    >> "B.Al.Zeebub" <> wrote in news:buqlfr$l0lgt$1@ID-
    >> 220348.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >>> Perhaps we should rename him Moom ba man...

    >> Leave off the 'man' part.

    > 'Moom ba' in the Woiwurung or Wurundjeri Koori languages is a far more
    > appropriate than he would realise, and a fine example of Koori humour too.

    "Death by moom ba!"

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    Happily slrning again.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 23, 2004
  16. Fred Nile

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:03:41 +0000, Blinky the Shark pecked at a keyboard
    in panic:

    > B.Al.Zeebub wrote:
    >> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:25:54 +0000, Boomer pecked at a keyboard in panic:

    >>> "B.Al.Zeebub" <> wrote in news:buqlfr$l0lgt$1@ID-
    >>> 220348.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >>> Leave off the 'man' part.

    >> 'Moom ba' in the Woiwurung or Wurundjeri Koori languages is a far more
    >> appropriate than he would realise, and a fine example of Koori humour too.

    > "Death by moom ba!"

    ;)

    B.Al.Zeebub, Jan 23, 2004
  17. Fred Nile wrote:

    > Sadly, Clyde died last week and I am left in the unfortunate position of
    > not having an exhibit of a debauched life ruined by excessive sex, drugs
    > and alcohol. A mutual friend (K-Man) gave me your name and suggested you
    > might be in a position to take Clyde's place. I would keep you in
    > rock-bottom condition by supplying you with all the drugs, women and booze
    > you could handle. This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

    To hell with Poaster, you idiot: hire K-Man! Sheesh.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 23, 2004
  18. Fred Nile

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:20:12 +1100, B.Al.Zeebub wrote:

    >On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:51:29 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> "Big surprise...not."

    >Perhaps we should rename him Moom ba man...

    Koyaanisqatsi.

    Mara, Jan 23, 2004
  19. It was on Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:17:26 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:36:55 GMT, Fred Nile wrote:
    >
    > <snipped trollshit>
    >>This is, of course, a completely voluntary role.

    > And one that only you are suitable for; it seems you have your head up
    > Powaqqatsi Man's ass far enough to be able to try to use the single rotted
    > brain cell he's got left, but things just don't seem to be working out for
    > you, do they?
    >
    > "In short, **** off, troll."

    So k-hole morphed again did he..big surprise. I have anonymous remailers
    blocked, so it doesn't show up in PAN. Makes him look like the idiot he
    is, when he talks to himself. :)

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998

    William Poaster, Jan 23, 2004
  20. It was on Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:25:54 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Boomer wrote:

    > "B.Al.Zeebub" <> wrote in news:buqlfr$l0lgt$1@ID-
    > 220348.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    >> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:51:29 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Big surprise...not."

    >> Perhaps we should rename him Moom ba man...

    > Leave off the 'man' part.

    I agree, but he should have something else inserted..& I know where! <g>

    William Poaster, Jan 23, 2004