William Hung IS the American Idol

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Buck Rogers, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Buck Rogers

    Buck Rogers Guest

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:03:30 -0500, <> wrote:

    > Who cares what Simon or Paula say. America loves William Hung. WE LOVE
    > YOU
    > WILLIAM!

    And for the people who don't live in America? Who is Well Hung?

    Buck

    Buck Rogers, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Charlie Dilks, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Buck Rogers

    Mike C. Guest

    Mike C., Mar 2, 2004
  4. Buck Rogers

    Mike C. Guest

    Mike C., Mar 2, 2004
  5. Buck Rogers

    Mike C. Guest

    Mike C., Mar 2, 2004
  6. Buck Rogers

    Nibbler Guest

    And your OT cross posting abuse report thread is any different than anyone
    elses comments to an OT thread, how? Troll say I.

    Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, Pot.

    Nibbler, Mar 2, 2004
  7. Buck Rogers

    mark_digital Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Who cares what Simon or Paula say. America loves William Hung. WE LOVE YOU
    > WILLIAM!

    I watched a National Geographic episode the other night about young women
    having their teeth chiseled so they no longer were flat. It's supposed to be
    a sign of beauty. I notice William's teeth are kinda pointy. Turns me off
    completely.

    mark_digital, Mar 2, 2004